Friday, March 25, 2016

First and foremost. A dreamer.

I try to live. As I please. Oh, I have plenty of advice. On how to live. Right from the very beginning. When being raised by my parents. Especially my mother. But ultimately. I broke free. And convinced myself. That it was appropriate. To become my own man To even develop my own writing style. My own way of expressing thoughts. By turning more inward. Than outward. Yes, it was all right to take a subjective approach to life. To more than occasionally. Allow my emotions to hold sway over my intellect. Especially when it comes to love.  Don’t get me wrong. I haven’t abandoned intellect. But it’s more a 60-40 percent split. In favor of my free emotionally-induced spirit. I take chances. Risks. To become who I am. First and foremost. A dreamer. --Jim Broede

No comments: