Monday, March 21, 2016

I am on my own.

When it comes to religion and politics, I’m my own man. Religiously, please call me a Broede-ite. Politically, I’m a devoted follower of Broede-ism. Yes, I’ve created my own religion. My own politic, too. To the best of my knowledge, I’m the only Broede-ite and the sole proponent of Broede-ism. I’ve tailored my religious and political beliefs. To suit me,  period. I call the shots  entirely. Without interference or advice from others Nobody tells me what to believe  Like I declared at the outset, I’m my own man. Independent. A free-thinker. Furthermore, I don’t foist my ways on others. People are free to choose. For themselves. From existing religions and the usual political persuasions. Or they can be innovative, like me. And create their own unique set of beliefs. --Jim Broede

No comments: