Thursday, March 3, 2016

Shared thoughts.

I have nothing to hide. If a friend asks me, ‘What’s on you mind?’ I’ll answer. Truthfully. To prove that I have nothing to hide. That can lead to engaging conversation. It’s the closest I come to going naked into the world. Maybe that makes me a psychotherapist’s dream.  Of course, I open up. Mainly with me. Therefore, most of my thoughts are private. Just the way they should be. But I write a blog, too. Daily.  I’ve made over 8,300 entries. In the past seven years or so.   Revealing much of my thought process. Thing is. I have so very, very many thoughts. I wouldn’t have time to share them all. Imagine. The rest of you.  Sharing a single personal thought. Each day. That would tell me a whole lot about you. I’d like to make that a requirement. --Jim Broede

No comments: