Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I am a natural. Thank goodness.

I can imagine good thoughts. And bad thoughts, too. I’m able to differentiate. And that’s wonderful. Because I am free to choose. Between my perceptions of good and bad. And virtually all the time, I choose the good. Because that makes me feel good. And I reject the bad thoughts. Because I have no desire to feel bad. I am committed to feeling good. By being and doing good. Seems to me, that if I preferred bad thoughts. I’d be in trouble. I’d feel bad. When really I much prefer feeling good.  Maybe that’s how I avert going into depression. I hate feeling bad. And I love feeling good. So simple. Meanwhile, I’m confused. Trying to figure out why some people choose feeling bad. When they could just as easily opt for feeling good. It’s merely a matter of adjusting one’s thought process. Maybe I’m blessed. Because I have an innate desire to feel good. Rather than bad. Goodness and love come easy for me. I am a natural. Thank goodness. --Jim Broede

No comments: