Thursday, November 24, 2016

Another keen insight.

Occasionally, I panic. For no good reason. Other than letting my imagination run wild. Then I calm myself. By recognizing that it isn’t a life or death situation. Therefore, I was over-reacting. To a problem with a solution. Especially if I remain calm, cool and collected. Over-reacting used to be one of my worst faults. I did it on an all-too-regular basis. Several friends tend to over-react, too. One is doing so right now. Coincidentally, at the same time that I’m over-reacting to an entirely different matter. My own. Indeed, it’s hilarious. The two of us. With simultaneous panic attacks. Doesn’t get any funnier than that. Gives us reason to laugh. Together. Sure beats crying. How’s that?  For another keen insight. Into the salvation of our wondrous lives.  --Jim Broede

No comments: