Thursday, November 17, 2016

Going with the flow.

Here we are. In mid-November. In usually frigid Minnesota.  And flowers in my garden. Are blooming. Don’t know if that’s a sign of global warming. But I’ll take it. It’s a nice consolation.  Helps to offset the nasty political climate. Another example. That there’s always something positive to focus on. Another reason to be happy. Simply because I’m confused. Having to wonder. If  it’s June or November. Sometimes, it’s hard telling. Parts of Minnesota have yet to experience the first hard freeze of the season. The last time that happened was in 1900.  Temperatures are running 10 to 20 degrees above normal.  Don’t know if this makes the case for global warming. After all, it happened before. So very many years ago. Maybe it’s natural. For history to repeat. Over and over. Makes me wonder. If I’ve lived before. If so, maybe I’ll live again and again. Forever. With only an occasional break. For rest and recuperation. Might as well go with the flow.  And take it all in stride. --Jim Broede

No comments: