Sunday, December 18, 2016

It's not too late.

I want to live in another dimension. Way, way beyond what I’m living in now. A completely different kind of conscious existence. What I have now is all right. Better than nothing. But I want more. Of course, I imagine existing as a spirit. Free of physical restraints. But I suspect that there’s a dimension that transcends the spiritual. One so profound and so complex that I’m incapable of imagining it.  Our three-dimensional existence is one of the simplest forms of life. Maybe when we leave the third dimension, we automatically advance to the next dimension, the fourth. And eventually to a fifth, sixth and seventh. Ad infinitum.  Can’t tolerate the notion that nothing lies beyond the third dimension. I’ve put the creator on notice. That I’m entitled to eternal life. And that if there aren’t other dimensions – hey, it’s time to create them.  It’s not too late. Time for action. --Jim Broede

No comments: