Saturday, December 24, 2016

Time for major changes.

My best guess. Creation isn’t complete.  It’s barely started. And maybe the creator is open to suggestions.  As to what’s to come next. The creator may need help. Bountiful ideas. From those of us he’s already created. Supposedly in his image. I, for one, have plenty of ideas.  I’m willing to serve him. As a consultant. If he gives me a call, I’ll respond. With proposed design for higher forms of life.  Far better than humans. Of course, the creator may choose to start all over. But if he prefers to fine tune, that’s all right. After all, creating a perfect world may be impossible. I’m not sure that the creator knows what he’s doing. Maybe his efforts so far have been experimental. A feeling out process. And he always planned on revisions. Along the way. I’d like to see some major changes. --Jim Broede

No comments: