Thursday, January 19, 2017

Nothing to say.

I’d like to make musing a daily requirement. For everyone. That would give me insight. Into my fellow beings. I would be fascinated. By what they choose to muse about. Perhaps trivia. All depends. On the interpretation that I give to it. As the reader. Funny thing. About words and thoughts. We are allowed to find our own meanings. A single thought. May have 10 different meanings to 10 different people. Take a poem, for instance.  When I read poetry. I relate it. To my own experience. That is, if I can. Of course, I’m supposed to discover. In my own words. What the poet is trying to say. But better. To determine. How the poem affects me. The same goes. For others' musings.   I wonder. About people who have nothing to say.  --Jim Broede

No comments: