Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Who's being the bad dude?

I hate to admit that I dislike anyone. I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to some pretty despicable people. But for Donald Trump, there’s absolutely no doubt. I despise him and politicians of his ilk. And yes, I know, I’m supposed to love my enemies. Thing is. I have absolutely no desire to love Trump and what he stands for. I’m in no mood to give him any leeway.  I know a bad dude. When I see one. And Trump is as bad as they come. I’m ashamed. That my country has seen fit to elect Trump our president. It’s a national disgrace. I wish. That I didn’t feel this way.  About anyone. But here I am. Confessing. My horrid thought. About an individual. I should be in better control of myself. I’m not being very nice. But I can’t help it. Now and then, I have to acknowledge. That certain people turn me off. To the point that I can’t stand them. Makes me wonder. If I’m the unfair bad dude. --Jim Broede

No comments: