Friday, February 17, 2017

Beyond a doubt.

Call me. More an introvert than an extrovert. I turn my thoughts more inward than outward. Don’t know if that’s a good trait. Or bad. Probably doesn’t matter. It is what it is. Doesn’t matter whether one has blue eyes or brown eyes.  Or whether one is right-handed or left-handed. Anyway, I’m inclined to believe. That it’s better to be an introvert.  Because I want to connect to my spirit. And I have the notion that the spirit is the interior portion of my being. Can’t prove it. Yes, there’s so much that I can’t prove. Beyond a doubt. Instead, I speculate. Take educated guesses. And mostly attempt to believe what I want to believe. Might as well.  Sure beats not believing anything. Used to be that I was a thoroughly Doubting Jim. Even doubted my own existence.  Wasn’t until I started to fall in love. With someone. Or something. That’s when I finally believed in something. Beyond a doubt. --Jim Broede

No comments: