Thursday, February 16, 2017

The meaningful stuff.

I undergo psychotherapy. Daily. It’s so convenient. Because I’m my own psychotherapist. I know myself. Intimately. That makes the job fairly easy. Occasionally, I try to lie to myself. But my conscience intervenes. And forces me to tell the truth. I went to a professional psychotherapist today. Just for a change of pace. She was good. But not as good as me.  I’m a natural. And I’ve been playing the psychotherapy game most of my life. I also work for free. And I’m on call round-the-clock. Allowing me to nip my psychological problems in the bud. Of course, I could hang up a shingle. And offer psychotherapy services to the public. But I’m not interested in making a buck. More evidence of my head being screwed on straight. Yes, it’s obvious. I’m well-balanced.  And versed on the meaningful stuff of life. --Jim Broede

No comments: