Thursday, March 23, 2017

Is that too simple?

I’m naïve. Because I’m of a mind. That  it’s reasonable. For Republicans and  Democrats. To sit down. And compromise over a health care bill. That satisfies both sides. And most of America. Just do it. It’s not impossible. Certainly not as hard as walking on water. Blend the best ideas of both political parties. Into a workable bill. That will win plaudits.  From most everyone.  Believe me. Where there’s a will, there’s always a way. Life is that simple.  I’m a simpleton. An advocate for simple solutions. That make everyone happy. It works every time. In my Simpleton Paradise. Where I’ve spent several days. Getting a simple but amazing procedure. The cleaning out of my left carotid artery. Thereby, diminishing chances  of a stroke. Of course, it helped that I had Medicare and supplemental insurance. Covering the entire cost. I’m for similar coverage for every American. Or is that too simple? --Jim Broede

No comments: