Monday, March 27, 2017

Life without end.

I don’t have to know the truth about others. But I need to know the truth about me. Even if it’s hard and brutal. If I can’t be totally honest with myself, how am I ever going to be totally honest with  the rest of the world? And especially with my maker. The creator. Consider. That I, and only I, can penetrate my interior soul and spirit.  It’s an inward journey. That can be launched. Only by me. I cannot get totally inside another being. Even my earthly true love. That’s where faith comes in. I am compelled. To accept another. Unconditionally.  An act of pure love. Nothing else matters. When I have learned to surrender. My everything. For the sake of love. Maybe that is the ultimate act of life. The love of my creator. For me. And the love of my creator. For he.  Yes. Yes. Unconditional love. Achieved on a tree-lined, two-way lane. Reaching to an endless rainbow. Extended forever. Life without end. --Jim Broede

No comments: