Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A very decent guy.

I think of the creator as a very decent guy. A buddy. That I can converse with. At any time. The creator doesn't require me to hold him in exaltation. He's one of us.  Very  modest. And self-effacing. I can talk to him about anything. In a very casual manner. There's a book. 'Conversations with God.' By a bloke. He takes my casual approach, too. He and his god are buddies.  Nice thing about the creator. He's multi-lingual. Speaks every language.  And seems to understand where everyone is coming from. Including me. His ultimate challenge. He puts me at ease. Always. That's very comforting. Furthermore, he loves to debate. We have some real donnybrooks on occasion. I give him credit. For having an open mind. He tolerates the likes of you and me. Encourages us to be ourselves. Little wonder. That I like him. --Jim Broede

No comments: