Sunday, June 25, 2017

My salvation.

I dare say, that I’m probably making the best of my life. By falling in love. With life. And with two true loves in a single lifetime. Certainly, that has made my life meaningful. Yes, I have become a lover. In addition to being a spiritual free-thinker, a political liberal, a dreamer. But it is as a lover that I have a positive effect on other lives. Wish I could do more. Than lament about political, economic and social matters. For the common good. For society as a whole. There. I make virtually no difference. The course of world events and political outcomes. Would be the same. With or without me. My sole contribution. In this earthly life. Has been as a lover. Which ain’t bad. In the process, seems that I’ve made other lives better.  My life, too. It’s been my salvation. --Jim Broede

No comments: