Tuesday, June 20, 2017

True camaraderie.

Isn't it nice? That when it comes to religious and spiritual matters. We all have the option to go our own way. And to live happily ever after. Because we think we made the right choice. Doesn't matter if we are fooling ourselves. When the goal is to be happy. I've been reasonably happy. All my life. Right or wrong. I'm happy. Because I am free to choose my course. To follow my instincts. To do the right thing. For me. And for the common good, too. Of course, I could be wrong. But I have a chance of being right, too. We all do. I proceed. On the basis of my stylized inner faith. Rather than the dictates of organized religions. Maybe that makes me disorganized. But still, I feel good about it. Hopefully, we all feel good about our personal decisions. Even for those of us who stand alone. So very many ways to be in love. With life. So many paths to follow. Perhaps to a common destination. Where we all meet. And have a convivial time. With each other. True camaraderie. --Jim Broede

No comments: