Sunday, October 15, 2017

I'm delightfully nuts.

I don’t mind doing stuff alone. Going for a walk. To a movie. Out for dinner. Traveling. Name it. Almost any activity. I don’t require company. Don’t get me wrong. I’m sociable. I do things with other people, too. But I also relish doing things all by myself. Unencumbered. Flexible. Doing as I please. Not having to accommodate another. Being lonely. That’s never been a problem. I adjust. I’m in touch with my inner being. I get up in the middle of the silent night. And write letters. To myself. Pondering anything that comes to mind. When I’m walking. I often mutter. Out loud. To myself.  Doesn’t bother me. If passersby think I’m  crazy.  Let the truth be told. I’m delightfully nuts. Especially when I’m alone. And proud of it. --Jim Broede

No comments: