Tuesday, December 5, 2017

To satisfy my curiosity.

Almost everyone I know. Quite well. Has serious problems. Which makes me think. That even the people I don’t know. Have serious problems, too. If so. We live in a problem-plagued world. Makes me wonder. What to do about it. This may sound selfish. Because most of my life. I’ve focused on solving my own problems. Rather than other people’s. That’s understandable. After all, I have so many problems – that I can’t possibly deal with ‘em all. I set priorities. And concentrate on the ones that get me by well enough. So that I can  cope with life. In a reasonably happy manner. What about the rest of you? Meanwhile, I’m looking for someone without any problems. To satisfy my curiosity. About whether such a being exists.--Jim Broede

No comments: