Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've been blessed. By a woman.

Another thing that sort of intrigues me. Why are women almost exclusively attracted to this blog? That might be something to discuss in a psychology class. I have a sense that virtually all of the contributors to the comments section of the blog are women. Maybe it's because they have floated over here from the Alzheimer's message boards. The boards are dominated by women. Seems to me a lot of the men have been scared away. But not me. I'm a strong-willed guy. Women don't scare me. I find it easier to love 'em, than to be scared. You women are really quite loveable, and often funny. And I even found a goddess, my dear Jeanne. I'll be forever grateful for that. Yes, I've been blessed. By a woman. --Jim Broede

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Floated over here? No, I think they came on their brooms.

Broede's Broodings said...

Ah, now, dear anonymous, that's funny. We do need a bit of levity around here. Thanks. --Jim Broede

Anonymous said...

Actually we don't ride our brooms when we are angry, we are afraid of flying off the handle