Thursday, November 29, 2007

...with the utmost respect.

An anonymous letterwriter to this blog wrote, "There is a level of respect we all owe each other."

And, hey, I couldn't agree more.

Over the years, I have shown my detractors far more respect than they've shown me. That makes me relatively respectful. Maybe not totally respectful. But hey, fairly respectful. I think it's appropriate to treat blatantly disrespectful people with a degree of disrespect. That's just my style.

Please note, I treat respectful people with the utmost respect. --Jim Broede

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who thinks they're important is usually just a pompous moron who can't deal with his or her own pathetic insignificance and the fact that what they do is meaningless and inconsequential.
William Thomas

Broede's Broodings said...

Dear Anonymous:

Who's William Thomas?

Anonymous said...

William Thomas, NFL linebacker for the Philadelphia Eagles - [1991 – 1999]

Broede's Broodings said...

Sorry, anonymous, I can't take seriously any quote from a brawny football player on the Philadelphia Eagles. He probably got his head rocked by a Chicago Bear. Now, if you quoted a Bears player, I'd take it more seriously. The Bears aren't up to their usual winning standards right now. But they did defeat the inferior Eagles earlier this season. By playing smart-nosed football. --Jim Broede