Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who's the real John McCain?

Listening to the presidential debate tonight, I got the feeling that maybe John McCain is getting tired of playing his role. That his handlers are trying to make him another Sarah Palin. To make him mean-spirited. And shallow. I sensed that McCain is trying to put up some resistance. And that he'd like to say, 'Hey, folks, I don't want to be a sonafabitch. And that's exactly what my advisors are trying to make me. I'd rather just retire and go back to Arizona and live the rest of my life in peace.' Anyway, if that's the thought on McCain's mind -- well, then I have new-found respect for him. But if he truly buys into the crap coming out of Palin's mouth, then he really is a sonafabitch. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim..

the debate was not what I felt a town hall meeting would be..where a person..from main street could stand and ask a question they need an answer for..and it would be answered..by McCain and Obama.

Love Rosie