Saturday, November 29, 2008

My pet lady bug.

I have a new pet in the house. On my desk. A lady bug. For several days the orange-colored tiny dot of a bug has been crawling back and forth in front of the computer screen. I've left it alone. Just observing. I'm wondering whether I should name the bug. And whether I should leave it be, or if I should put it in a potted plant. Can't put it outdoors at this time of year. It wouldn't survive, I assume. I suppose I'll google and do research on lady bugs later today. I don't think I've ever had a pet lady bug before. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, you can slice a raisin in half, for its food, and place a wet cotton ball down, for water.

Broede's Broodings said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try. --Jim