Friday, October 16, 2009

Anon56 may be from Neptune.

Some of you anonymous people have me fooled. You keep me guessing. About your identity. Which is all right. But you give me clues. And I can play Sherlock Holmes. I used to think that Anon56 was a woman. But when I googled Anon56, I came up with a photo that accompanied one of her posts. And she looked like he instead of she. Maybe even a little like a sick John McCain. A bit aged. And I gather from posts by Anon56 on other web sites, that he/she is rather conservative. And a member of the lunatic fringe of the Republican Party. Because he/she is caught up in the so-called "birther" movement, the kooks that think Barack Obama was born in Kenya instead of Hawaii. And therefore, Obama is an alien and should be disqualified to be president. Makes me think that Anon56 may be from Neptune. I'd like to see his/her birth certificate. --Jim Broede

3 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

It wouldn't bother me if a foreign-born citizen was allowed to become president of the United States. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

Really, I'm sure Anon56 is a woman. She sounds too much like a woman to be a man. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

She could even be a snob lady. --Jim