Saturday, October 17, 2009

God's finest creation.

I've said it before. And I'll say it again. God's finest creation was woman. Some uppity snob ladies think I'm kidding. They suggest that I don't take kindly to women. That I'm mean-spirited to women. Of course, that's idiotic. Just an example of the snob ladies jumping to faulty conclusions. A handful of snob ladies I'm acquainted with happen to be extraordinarily stupid. But please understand, with rare exception, I revere women. I even manage to tolerate the snob ladies. At least, they're funny. Good for laughs. As for women, in general, I love 'em. Thank god for women. Several in particular. And at the moment, one above all others. Actually, the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world. At least from my biased perspective. I like this woman because she's strong and independent. With a mind of her own. I wouldn't ever want to change her. I just want her to continue being herself. God's finest creation. --Jim Broede

4 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

I think that too often the biggest mistake we humans make is to try to change people. Rather than accept them as they are. I'm not really trying to change anyone. I'm just letting 'em know where I'm coming from. And I'm trying to grasp where they are coming from. It's really that simple. I'm trying to figure out what's going on. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I'm just downright curious. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

And I'm just feeling my way through life. Trying to give it meaning. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I'm pleasantly preoccupied with the exploration of the concept of love. Have you noticed? I'm trying to educate myself. So that I have the equivalent of a Ph.D. in love. Then I can call myself Dr. Love. Sounds rather prestigious, doesn't it? --Jim