Thursday, December 31, 2009

On the top of my list.

In this so-called war on terrorism, wouldn't it be easier to figure out what motivates the terrorist to go crazy? To get inside his mind. What makes him tick? And to literally blow himself to smithereens, and to kill many of his fellow human beings in the process. Yes, I know it's for a cause. And to get to a blissful spiritual place. But ain't this all a delusion? A mental disorder? And treatable? If we had an army of psychiatrists instead of an army of killer soldiers, couldn't we get these crazy fanatics cured? Enlightened? Able to see the light as we so-called 'normal' people see it? Or is it that some of us are beyond repair? Beyond reclamation? Beyond saving? Oh, I like to study people. Yes, to determine what makes a being go absolutely stark, raving mad. On the top of my list are terrorists and Republicans. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called B R A I N W A S H I N G!