Friday, December 18, 2009

They're natural born stooges.

I try not to take offense over what people have to say. Because I think they have a right to free speech. Oh, I won't hesitate to disagree. But that's far different from taking offense. I may think they're stupid. Idiots. But everybody has a right to be dumb. To be ill-informed. Even I do. Actually, I have fun listening to people. All kinds of people. All kinds of opinions. Much of it is funny. If I listen to Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck or Michelle Bachman, I tell myself I'd like to be their business manager. I'd bill them as a modern version of the Three Stooges. Oh, as a kid, I remember going to the movie theater to see a feature film, but I ended up liking the short subjects most. Such as the Three Stooges. They had a nice schtick. Hilarious. But Rush, Glenn and Michelle -- well, they'd be able to achieve a new dimension in the entertainment world. They're natural born stooges. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

People really are funny. Especially stupid people. That may be our saving grace. Being funny. --Jim