Saturday, January 2, 2010

I have nothing against polite pigs.

You gotta admit, this is an unusual blog. Different. I'm not out to attract big readership. If it's only a small handful. That's fine with me. We've had about 35,000 hits since the blog debuted a little over two years ago. And I'm just letting it flow. It's my outlet. I really don't care that much if you don't like it. Some of you don't, I know. But you keep coming back. Which seems strange. But to each his/her own. Some of you get a bit too personal. You try to disparage me. Which is okay. But I don't print all of it. Only the funny stuff. By now you veterans know that I'm the boss. I call the shots. And I'm not afraid to disparage the disparagers. Some of you have to be taught manners. You sound like you've been raised in a barn. In the pig pen. Which is all right. I have nothing against pigs. Polite pigs. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

We seem to have lost a sense of manners. Good manners. --Jim