Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'll savor whatever it is.

I like to make decisions. Daily. I'm up before daybreak. And I'm wondering what I'll do today. So many choices. I'll decide later. But then again, I've already decided. I'm sitting at my computer. Pondering. Thinking. Come to think of it, that's my favorite pastime. Pondering. Thinking. And putting it all into writing. Making a log of my thoughts. I've discovered that one thought leads to another. Yes, I'm building a chain. Of thoughts. And I know not where it'll lead. But that's the fascination of life. Hard to predict where I'm going today. All I know is that I'm off on a thought journey. Wandering. Beyond my immediate horizon. I'll just see what I see. And try to get the most out of it. That's what I'll do today. Savor. Savor. Savor. Whatever it is. --Jim Broede

No comments: