Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A figment of my imagination.

I had weird dreams last night. Like I was flitting from one dimension to another. I was still me in each dimension. I sensed maybe I was catching glimpses of the future. I remember asking in one dream, 'What year is it?' And someone replied 2077. Of course, I would have been 142 years old then. That is, if I were living in my current life. At times, I felt trapped. By flitting from one dimension to another. That I didn't have the opportunity to decide what was real and what wasn't. I had the impression/feeling that I was living all these lives simultaneously. And that I had multiple consciousnesses. But I was aware only of the one in which I was in when I wasn't dreaming. But maybe that was merely a dream, too. And not real. That all of life is a figment of my imagination. --Jim Broede

No comments: