Thursday, September 23, 2010

I like the assignment.

I don't know what I'm gonna write next. Or think next. I just let things happen. It's kinda like I'm caught up in a stream. The stream of life. And I just let it flow. And go along for the ride. If I try to divert course, and give it all a nudge, I suspect it's by some grand design. Maybe I've received a push. From god himself. Or maybe from the devil. Albeit, I'm a believer in god. But not in the devil. However, I think god has a devilish side. A split personality. I'm assuming that I was made by god. And that he wanted me to be a little like himself. A lover. Yes, he's the god of love. And he wants love to permeate all of existence/creation. But he knows that's gonna take time and great effort. So he created the likes of me. To assist in the endeavor. I'm supposed to set an example. And become a lover. I gotta admit. I like the assignment. --Jim Broede

No comments: