Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I say, give it a try.

I wonder how many people are unhappy. And don't know what to do about it. Maybe that's the key to the problem. Figuring out how to cure unhappiness. I'm assuming that there has to be a solution to virtually every kind of unhappiness. The problem is in the implementation. Or maybe it's just a case of people being unwilling to take the necessary steps to get on the road to happiness. Someone wrote to me the other day. Talked about several things. And casually mentioned being unhappy. But didn't tell me why. So, I've asked. And also, I inquired what are you gonna do about it? I'm awaiting a reply. I suppose it's possible that some people don't even know why they are unhappy. But I suspect that if they sit down and become a little bit analytical, it becomes obvious. That's the first step toward a cure. But then again, maybe they don't wanna be cured. Because unhappiness suits them. But I'm of the mind that we all have a choice. To at least give it a try. That's better than giving up. --Jim Broede

No comments: