Friday, September 17, 2010

I slam some, and love others.

I don't mind slamming people that tend to slam other people. To be just as hard on them as they are hard and unfair to other people. Doesn't bother my conscience, for instance, to slam Republicans. Especially those on the far right. Seems to me that they are mean-spirited. So I'm often sarcastic with them. They deserve it. Of course, my mother tried to teach me to be nice to everyone. But I find that difficult. And Jesus tells me I'm supposed to love my enemies. And to even turn the other cheek. But once again, I find that impossible on occasion. No matter how hard I try. Albeit, I think I'm more tolerant and accepting than most others. At least, I'm not hateful. Sarcastic, yes. But not hateful. I'm opinionated. And judgmental to a degree. About Republicans. Again, because they are so judgmental. I like to treat people the way they treat other people. Despicably in some cases. I treat the vast majority of people very nicely. Politely. Courteously. And several special people I treat very lovingly. I wouldn't even dream of slamming them. --Jim Broede

No comments: