Monday, October 25, 2010

Able to connect to a loved one.

I suspect that many of us don't stop to reflect on life. But I do. On a daily basis. Often in this blog. I try to think about meaningful stuff. On what I should be savoring. Today. That's far better than going through the motions of life. If I'm not particulary happy or inspired, I ask myself, what can I do to light up my life? Usually, the answer is to focus on my love life. On my love relationship. There's no better feeling than being in love. And healthy. Can't ask for much more than that. I encounter people who seem to think they don't deserve to be happy. So they drift into a state of depression. Unhappiness. Well, I deserve to be happy. I've earned it. By just being alive. And cognizant. Aware. There's nothing I'd rather be than a living being. Able to connect to a loved one. --Jim Broede

No comments: