Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have so many, many dreams.

I don't like politicians. And I don't like politics. But still, I have to put up with it. And I'll go to the polls next Tuesday. And vote. Even though my votes for and against various candidates won't really count. Won't decide the outcome of any race. I could just as easily stay home. Won't make a difference. But I'll go through the motions. And you won't find me voting for any Republicans. Because I disdain Republicans. Almost as much as I disdain some Democrats. That's the only difference. I pretty much disdain all politicians. But I tend to side with Democrats. As the lesser of the evils. And because they tend to dream more than Republicans. I like dreamers. Which means that I like myself. Oh, there are many things that I don't like. But oh, my gawd, I love life. Do I ever. Because I have so many, many dreams. Of love. And sweet harmony. --Jim Broede

No comments: