Wednesday, November 24, 2010

By destiny.

So many opportunities. Life is full of 'em. Meaningful stuff. If only one takes advantage of the opportunities. Take a chance meeting, for instance. Maybe it turns out to be a love connection. That takes one to another side of the world. A real life-changer. One could have ignored the opportunity. And never followed up. Never went from step one to step two and three and four and five. So many job opportunities in one's lifetime, too. I could have made any of a half dozen choices. My entire life would have been quite different if I had made a different choice. Depends on whether I turn right or left. But I have a sense of it. I know what to do. I go with the flow. Knowing that I am being guided. By something holy. And profound. By destiny. --Jim Broede

No comments: