Monday, January 31, 2011

Savoring life to the enth degree.

One of the best decisions I ever made was to quit living fulltime in the USA. And to divide my time between Minnesota and Sardinia. This is the way life should be lived. Taking advantage of life in America. But at the same time getting a taste/feel for other parts of the world. I'm starting to feel more like a world citizen. Less parochial. And to think, the major impetus for my decision was the pursuit of love. Nothing better than that. I'll look forward to coming back to the US this spring. But I'll also be equally enthused about leaving again later in the year. For another pleasant winter in Italy. In the area with weather far more like Florida or Arizona than Minnesota. Life was meant to be lived. And that's just what I am doing. Savoring life to the enth degree. --Jim Broede

No comments: