Saturday, February 19, 2011

Other realms. Other dimensions.

I am proving to myself that I don't have to live in the USA to be happy. And that I don't even have to live in an English-speaking country to be reasonably happy. I could easily become a citizen of the world. In recent years, I've been to Canada, Iceland, Scotland, Germany, France, Austria, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy. And I could adapt to life in any of these places. Of course, it's best if I can speak the native language. Makes communication much easier. But I can improvise. And make almost anything work. Especially if I'm living with my true love. Don't get me wrong. I like the USA. Especially where I've been living. In Minnesota. But I have no set loyalty. To one place over another. I like Mother Earth. And life, period. And if I were a spirit, I'd try living in other parts of the cosmos. Maybe even on another planet in our solar system. I'm thinking that may be an option. If my spirit leaves my body some day. I really want to feel free. Able to move about. Into other realms. Other dimensions. --Jim Broede

No comments: