Saturday, February 26, 2011

Something god imagined.

I wonder how many of us ask ourselves, 'What do I want out of life?' And if we do, do we really have an answer? Or do we go through life without ever knowing? And if so, is that a problem? Maybe that's the essence of life. The search for meaning. Some of us find it. Some of us don't. And is meaning essential? I like to ponder these questions. Because it's fun. To think of answers. And to find meaning. Even if I'm fooling myself. If I'm here for only an instant in time. Like a blink of the eye. Do I really have time to find meaning? Maybe I'm just here to enjoy the moment. Single moments. Maybe I'm just a tiny fragment of god almighty himself. Maybe the grand god created us all. From his imagination. And that's all I am. Something god imagined. --Jim Broede

No comments: