Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful.

I've always thought that I'd like to travel. But to more or less stay in one place for a long, long time. Rather than traipsing from one place to another, and staying no more than a few days in a single location. Doesn't give one enough time to get a feel for a place. Finally, I'm doing it my way. Spending almost 3 months in Carbonia in Sardinia. I'm absorbing Carbonia and Sardinia. Starting to feel like I'm really living here. We travel out and about. But all in Sardinia. The exception will be in two weeks. When we fly to Rome for a few days. We're also thinking about a trip to Trieste. I've been there before. But I've never explored Rome. Never got beyond the airport, when I changed flights there on my way to Sardinia. It's been an economical stay. Because I'm living with my true love. In her place. And this summer she'll be staying with me in Minnesota. At my place. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. --Jim Broede

No comments: