Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm for getting on with life.

I have potential solutions to people’s problems. Because I’m usually looking from the sidelines. That gives me an advantage. I’m on the outside looking in. Like watching a game unfold. As a spectator. That makes problem solving easier. And more theoretical. Like I say, potential solutions. Doesn’t mean they’ll work. Or that attempts will be made to implement ‘em. I merely suggest. Try this or that. Generally, I make suggestions in nice ways. But I can be sarcastic, too. Depends on my mood. Many people don’t want solutions. They want empathy. Or a pity party. I can give that, too. But I’m more inclined to go for the potential solutions. I’m not good at pity. Because I don’t want people to feel sorry for themselves. I’m for getting on with life. –Jim Broede

No comments: