Tuesday, March 8, 2011

She's also very understanding.

My true love has a girlfriend that she's very close to. That she confides in. That she talks to almost every day. But I don't have a boyfriend. Equivalent to her girlfriend. Maybe that makes me more a loner. Than her. Although, I consider my true love a loner. Someone who can survive on his/her own. Without a particular close friend. I find that my true love is more than sufficient. For me. She meets my needs. And I think I meet her needs. The fact that she has a girlfriend is a plus. A positive. Because that makes her a better person. A happier person. More relaxed. And when I'm not there, she has someone in which to confide. I've met the girlfriend. And she's kind. And considerate. And understanding. And very stimulating for my true love. My true love also has colleagues. People she works with. She likes some of 'em. But she hardly talks to others. Because they rub her the wrong way. My true love has a strong personality. She's independent. Doesn't hesitate to do things her way. I like that. But she's also very understanding of other people. Especially me. --Jim Broede

No comments: