Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm for class warfare.

I’m all for waging class warfare. Right here in the USA. I want to pit the poor and the middle class against rich people. And I want to pit workers and unions against corporation big-wigs. That’s the kind of wars we need in America. Sure beats waging battle in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya. I can really get involved in a class war. I associate with the poor and the middle class. With the proletariat. I’d tax the rich to such a degree that it’d bring millionaires and billionaires down to the middle class level. It’s time they saw how the less affluent barely scrape by. Yes, the rich have the monetary advantage. They can hire mercenaries to do their fighting. But the middle class has a vast numerical advantage. They easily outnumber the rich. In a real skirmish, I’d send wave upon wave of middle class warriors in to overwhelm the armies of the rich. And I’d take no prisoners. Instead, I’d take their wealth. And redistribute it. In a way that serves the common good. –Jim Broede

No comments: