Thursday, May 12, 2011

Detestable characters.

I’m being nice even when I don’t seem to be nice. Because some people shouldn’t be treated nice. And in a sense, that’s the nice way to treat ‘em. Not so nicely. So they get the message. That they could be nicer. Take Hitler, for instance. Or many Republicans. Especially those thinking about running for president against Barack Obama. For the most part, they are first-class assholes. People I wouldn’t want as friends. And I suppose the same goes for me. They wouldn’t want me as a friend. I’d happily accept Obama as a friend. Because I think he’s a decent guy. Very decent. But these Republicans – well, I’d like to keep my distance. And I’m doing ‘em a favor. And being nice. By telling ‘em the truth. They are detestable characters. –Jim Broede

No comments: