Friday, June 17, 2011

A blessed imagination.

I never did like the idea of having to die someday. But if that’s the price one must pay for living, so be it. It’s worth paying the price. Better than to have never lived. I hear so many complaints. About the way people die. Particularly from Alzheimer care-givers. They say it’s a gawd-awful way to die. But I don’t know if there’s an easy way. I’d just as soon live forever. So that I wouldn’t have to die. Period. I’d prefer being like god. Living forever. Living outside of time. I’m led to believe that there’s such an existence. Ever-lasting life. And hey, for all I know, maybe there is. For everyone. For everything. Just that life continues on forever. In other dimensions. Beyond the human form. Life could very well take many, many forms. Infinitesimal forms. It’s within the grasp of my imagination. And I’m of the belief that anything I can imagine is possible. Maybe that’s what I like most about life. A blessed imagination. –Jim Broede

No comments: