Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good advice from a nurse.

I allow certain people to have influence in my life. Because I trust ‘em. Only a few. My true love is at the top of the list. But there are others. Even a retired psychiatric nurse that I’ve never met face to face. But we’re in touch. Thanks to the Internet. And email. Interesting, isn’t it? How one cultivates relationships. Even from a distance. Without even formally meeting some of the people. That’s the advantage of living in the modern age. So many ways to communicate. Conveniently. And almost instantly. I’m able to make audio/video connections with people all around the world. Anyway, as for that nurse, she’s astute. And very perceptive. Has keen insights. Knows how to deal with people with mental problems. Maybe because she’s a good listener. She grasps the essence of what’s being said. And then she tells you to listen to your heart. Yes, she gives good advice. –Jim Broede

No comments: