Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I can accept. And be thankful.

I’m able to surprise myself. Which is helpful. Gets me through life. In a happy frame of mind. Because I like surprises. For instance, I’m surprised when I fall in love. It’s happened twice in my lifetime. Each time, it came as a complete surprise. I wasn’t planning on it. It just happened. I know I’m in love when I become aware that it’s gonna last for a long, long time. Gives me a sense of forever. I never want to let go. Even though death do us part. But even then, it’s really not a parting. It’s a shifting of dimensions. One learns to adapt. And to never let go of true love. Because it’s a blessing. A gift. Maybe from god. Albeit, I can’t be sure about that. But it doesn’t matter. I don’t have to know everything. I can accept. And be thankful. –Jim Broede

No comments: