Monday, October 24, 2011

Just what I deserve.

I'd like to see the world. All sorts of places. But there are at least two cities in the USA that I have no desire to see. Ever. Los Angles and Las Vegas. Yes, maybe I should keep an open mind. Maybe there's a lot to see and admire in those two cities. But I gotta admit, I can live without visiting every place. I have my priorities. I think of Los Angeles as far too congested. Too busy. As for Las Vegas, seems to me it's too glitzy for my tastes. I'd rather spend a day in the country. Away from civilization. I've been to places that turn me off. Places I'd avoid. No desire to return. Texas, for example. I don't like the weather or the political and social climate. Closest thing to hell on Earth. Especially west Texas. Meanwhile, I'm living in Sardinia for the next few months. It's heaven. Paradise. Just what I deserve. --Jim Broede

No comments: