Thursday, November 17, 2011

The glamor in my life abounds.

Could be that I glamorize my life. But why not? Because I see glamor. Almost every where. For instance, my true love is the most glamorous woman in the world. And she's Italian. Which adds more glamor. And she's a glamorous teacher. Of English and English literature. Wow! Glamor never ends. And imagine where I'm living. In Sardinia. An island in the Mediterranean Sea. An hour's flight from Rome. Still more glamor. And I'm only 20 minutes away from glamorous Mediterranean beaches. And I also have a lakeshore home in glamorous Minnesota. I have two glamorous cats named Loverboy and Chenuska. And I can count on glamorous friends. And I have a glamorous style of writing. My gawd. The glamor in my life abounds. --Jim Broede

No comments: