Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another one of my irascible ways.

Yes, sometimes I'm bull-headed. I need to do things my way. Doesn't matter what others tell me. My way. My way. My way. That's my theme. Of course, I also allow others to do things their way. Just as long as they don't foist their way on me. I choose the way I want to live. I require mental and physical exercise. Daily. Don't deny me this. I don't care how busy I am. I find time to exercise. And tonight, instead of going to bed, I'm staying up later than I expected. In order to do mental exercise. Writing this blog, for instance. And thinking about life. My life. I may get less sleep as a result. But I'll rest better. Because I'm doing what I want. My way. I'd make a bad soldier. Because I don't like to take orders. I'm not too good at giving orders, either. I'm pretty much a live-and-let-live guy. To each his/her own. Oh, I'll act like I'm giving orders. But it'a all an act. Meant to be funny. That's another thing about my way. There's a time to be serious. And a time not to be serious. And people can't always tell which time I'm in. I keep 'em guessing. Which is another one of my irascible ways. --Jim Broede

No comments: